|WARRIOR DEMO GOLF 7 WOOD
||From 125 to 300+ yards, whether from the tee, fairway, buried lie, tall rough, hardpan, or fairway bunker, we have a fairway wood to launch you up and out and straight to the pin. Our demo woods are progressive shallow-faced and low center of gravity clubs, combined with a specially designed filament-wound graphite shaft for increased control and superior performance. More golfers are reaching for Warrior custom fairway woods because they continue to provide the consistency and performance that produce increased confidence, which will improve your game.
These Fairway Woods are in Pristine Conditions and Feature:
- Extraordinary Mass-Transfer Technology (EMT) pulls weight away from the club face and redistributes it to selected areas around the perimeter of the club head providing dynamic speed and remarkable distance.
- Maximum Cone-Shape Technology (MCT) pushes center of gravity (COG) to its limit producing a higher rebound effect for extreme velocity and trajectory.
- Low profile club head design with expanded sweet spot from heel-to-toe provides a higher Moment of Inertia (MOI) for increased forgiveness producing longer straighter shots from the fairway or deep rough.
- Progressive Face Thickness Technology (PFT) provides maximum Co-efficiency of Restitution (COR) for barely legal distance according to USGA rules.
- Comes equipped with a Warrior Professional Series Long Drive Shaft made by Harrison, providing consistent flex, stability, and exceptional club head speed.